Terms & Conditions - Social Media Competition
Teatulia ‘Afternoon Tea for Two’ Instagram Competition 2019
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over only.
- The competition will be open from Monday 13th May at 12.00 to Monday 20th May at 12.00. (‘Promotion Period’).
- Entry Requirements: Internet access and active Instagram account is required to submit an entry. No purchase is necessary.
- To enter: Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free), locate @teatuliauk, follow the page, find the promotional post, like the post, and comment tag at least one person in the comments during the promotion period to be entered into the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- Contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or
sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libelous, obscene or disparages the promoter in any
way, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
- Contain any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights (including,
but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right);
- Contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating
to the Promoter’s products; and
- Promotes any political agenda.
- Winner Selection: All entries received during the Promotional Period subject to T&Cs above,
will be entered into a prize draw and a maximum of one winner will be selected at random from all eligible and valid entries made within the Promotion Period on Instagram.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be announced on the post, on IG stories, and asked to contact via direct message using the account that was used for entry to confirm eligibility, acceptance of the Prize. If a winner does not respond within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize: Afternoon Tea for Two - tab up to the value of £80.00 to be spent on consumables in-store only.
- Prize is valid until 30 June 2019 and must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
by calling 0207 3799 444.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions; disqualify
participants who do not give correct contact details.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with
Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not to
Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of
facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering
the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Facebook or Instagram a complete release
from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, and they consent to the Promoter using their name, county and images in promotional material and to announce the winners of this promotion.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation in whole or in part.
- In the event for any reason the prize winners do not claim the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, The EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion (including any relevant
promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter: Teatulia UK LIMITED. Registered in England, No. 10927351. Registered Office: 1C/O Blick Rothenberg Limited 1st Floor, 7-10 Chandos Street, London, W1G 9DQ. Website address: www.teatuliabar.com